- Siomo Tea Factory (EPZ) Ltd is a wholly Kenyan privately owned tea factory in Siomo location of Bomet County right at the edge of the Mau forest southwest in an enclave.
- Construction of the factory commenced in March 2015.
- The Factory was commissioned in June 2017.
- It is a 3-line capacity factory with 2 lines installed with CTC (Crush, tear, curl)machinery & capable of processing in excess of 10 million KG green leaf per year.
- The company processes tea leaves picked from around 12,000 smallholder farms in the region, which are sold through the Mombasa auction to the whole world.
- Siomo Tea Factory vision is to produce the best black tea and other speciality teas in the world.